View in Browser
WHO says risk of global spread of Ebola outbreak is low, but high at national and regional levels
May 20, 2026
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said so far 51 cases have been confirmed in Congo in the northern provinces of Ituri and North Kivu provinces in Congo, “although we know the scale of the epidemic is much larger.”
Want more from AP News? Sign up for Morning Wire and Afternoon Wire for a rundown of the top stories of the day.
ADVERTISEMENT
Manage preferences | Privacy policy | Unsubscribe
*Advertisers have no control over editorial decisions or content. If you're interested in advertising, contact us here.