You can be the difference.

Join us in our mission to tell stories that rock the world. View this email in your browser

Dear Reader,

After my email in June, where I answered "What can I do in light of democracy slipping across the globe?" many supporters reached out and shared the same feeling I have — the need to act. (Thank you! 😀)

I suggested three things:
• Keep watching. Keep reading.
• Actively share factual information.
• Support independent journalism.

In reflecting further over the past months, I want to add a fourth:
Be the person who refuses to look away from injustice.

This simple act — of staying present even when it's hard — is what fuels investigative journalism. It's what our reporters do every day, and what your support makes possible.

ICIJ reporters pursue stories that powerful people hope will stay hidden. They collaborate across borders, navigate risks, and follow the evidence wherever it leads. This work is slow, meticulous, and sometimes dangerous — but it drives real change.

Your support ensures we can continue this work, protect sources, and publish without fear or favor. At a time when truth is under pressure, your commitment is not just appreciated — it's essential.

Please consider renewing your support today. Every contribution, at any level, helps shine light where it is most needed.

DONATE NOW

With gratitude,

Hamish Boland-Rudder
Editorial

STAY CONNECTED WITH ICIJ:

ICIJ on Facebook
ICIJ on Twitter
ICIJ on LinkedIn
ICIJ on Instagram
ICIJ on Reddit
WhatsApp
Website
Threads
This email was sent to www.tnr.tv.raymundolopeztiana@blogger.com, because you signed up to get ICIJ's stories in your inbox.
Want fewer emails? Change your preferences or unsubscribe.
The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists | 1730 Rhode Island Avenue NW, Suite 317, Washington, D.C. 20036 USA